The P4P team is delivering a webinar on Consortia Models on Friday 24th August at 11am.
By the end of the session you should understand:
– The different consortia models you can use to bid for public contracts
– The pros and cons of each model
– The steps for setting up each type of consortium
– Examples of existing consortia using different models
– What support is available.
The session will be interactive and provide you with an opportunity to ask questions.
The webinar should last approx. approx 30 minutes followed by a 15 minute Q&A. A recording will be made available through the P4P YouTube page and the slides will be sent to all attendees afterwards.
Once you sign up for the webinar we will send you an Outlook invitation with joining instructions.