Supported Business/Social Enterprise Matching Service
Are you looking to engage or contract with social enterprises or supported business and not sure where to start?
There are many reasons you may choose to buy from social enterprises or supported businesses, including helping to achieve social impact, reducing your environmental footprint, access innovation and local knowledge, or improving your public tender scores. You may also have Community Benefit Clauses to deliver which include engaging with or contracting with social enterprises.
The P4P Social Enterprise Matching Service will help you actively engage with social enterprise suppliers through our unrivalled access to social enterprise networks across Scotland. Our robust procedure to simplify this process is as follows:
1. Taking time to fully understanding your purchasing requirements and processes
2. Project plan sign off and agreements signed
3. Social enterprises invited to express an interest
4. Expressions of interest evaluated
5. Selected social enterprises supported through supplier on boarding process
6. Promotion of the good news story through agreed media channels
7. Report on social impact achieved.