Types of support to develop a new partnership or consortium includes:
– A bespoke collaboration project plan.
– Facilitating initial partnership meetings, and attendance at further meetings if required.
– Partnership strategy development session(s) to define your vision, mission, aims and objectives.
– Support to compile or review a Memorandum of Understanding or Partnership Agreement.
– Advice on the range of consortia models you should consider.
– Follow up collaboration support to established consortia.
Support to become ‘tender ready’ Includes:
– Compiling a partnership bid library
– Support to plan and draft joint bids for tenders
– Support with completing any buyer documentation such as an expression of interest.
New for 2020 – Procurement Healthcheck
Have some tendering experience but not sure what to do next? Or do you have a low success rate with tendering? P4P work with you on the Procurement Healthcheck, a bespoke assessment and evaluation of your ‘tender-readiness’.
New for 2020 – Social Enterprise Market Scanner
If you’re struggling to find the time to carrying out research into upcoming procurement opportunities, P4P will do the hard work for you. We will provide you with a tailored report setting out potential procurement opportunities based on your industry sector, size, and stated ambitions either as a prime contractor, subcontractor, or part of a consortium.
New for 2020 P4P has developed a Tender Ready Accelerator Programme at gaining the knowledge, understanding and capabilities of participating social enterprises or third sector organisations in procurement and tendering over a shorter time frame.
The Accelerator Programme typically takes place over a 4-week period and works with a small cohort of organisations with little or no knowledge of procurement.