NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde (NHS GG&C) are seeking an organisation to provide Youth Counselling Service in Schools in West Dunbartonshire.
The service’s purpose is to provide confidential counselling for young people aged 11-18 in all 5 secondary schools within West Dunbartonshire.
The aim is to promote positive emotional health and wellbeing in learners attending secondary school by:
- Providing direct counselling to young people following referral to the service for a range of emotional health issues;
- Signposting and facilitating onward referrals of young people experiencing crisis to appropriate agencies;
- Supporting and enabling staff to support emotionally vulnerable young people;
- To improve the overall emotional health of young people using the service;
- Raising the visibility of emotionally vulnerable young people in schools, community and at home where appropriate.
Full details of the tender can be found here.