Supported Living Services for Adults with a Learning Disability – Aberdeen City Council

Deadline: 15/11/2017

Contact: Catherine King

Aberdeen City Council require the provision of Supported Living Services for people who have a learning disability and need assistance to live independently. Supported Living Services are registered as Care at Home and Housing Support services and may be linked to designated accommodation for people who require support for up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to live independently in their own tenancy or be provided to people assessed as needing fewer hours of essential support to remain within a more independent form of living.The Service may include the provision of personal care, personal support and housing support and may be provided in the person’s own homes, or in other places as required

The tender documents can be downloaded at: