The Supported Accommodation projects which relate to the proposed tender are:
– Flatt Road, Largs (22 units:16 x 1 bed & 6 x 2 bed plus staff base). Anticipated Construction Completion: Summer 2021; and
– Caley Court, Stevenston (15 units: 12 x 1 bed & 3 x 2 bed plus staff base). Anticipated Construction Completion April 2022.
Eligibility criteria are that potential tenants have either a Learning Disability, Physical Disability or Mental Health difficulty.
The scope of the tender exercise to be undertaken is to appoint a Service Provider to each of the developments in Largs and Stevenston. This newly tendered provider would operate the staff base and provide support to all tenants.
Service Users will have access to onsite availability of support staff on a 24-hour basis; 7 days a week; 365(6) days a year for personal and non personal care on a planned and unplanned/emergency basis. This includes provision of sleeping/waking night services.
The Provider is commissioned to provide an allocated number of care and support hours per week for both sites. The allocation of hours is set out below:
- Tendered Lot 1: Flatt Road, Largs – 844 Hours
- Tendered Lot 2: Caley Court, Stevenston – 620 Hours
- The provider will be required to utilise all commissioned hours to its best ability. These can be used through a mixture of enhanced service provision.
- Lot 1 (Flatt Road, Largs) is anticipated to commence 27th September 2021 until 26th September 2024 with the option to extend by up to 72 months until 26th September 2030.
- Lot 2 (Caley Court, Stevenston) is anticipated to commence 1st April 2022 until 31st March 2025 with the option to extend by up to 72 months until 31st March 2031.
Full details of the tender can be found here.