Community Partner Team – Secondment Opportunities (West of Scotland District)
by Mary-Theresa Collins
3 months ago
DWP is looking for individuals to join their new Community
Partner team based in the West of Scotland District and are really keen to have
interest from the third/voluntary/social enterprise sectors.
The successful individual will:
· Support front line staff to develop their knowledge, skills and confidence of working with people with health conditions and disabilities
· Provide insight into how health conditions and disabilities can impact on someone’s journey towards employment and their ability to sustain work
· Enhance existing partnerships and develop new partnerships (particularly in relation to health and disability)
· Increase provision available to customers
· Work with employers teams to enhance their understanding of disability issues
· Work with employers to change negative attitudes and challenge myths and perceptions around employing people with health conditions and disabilities
We are currently looking to recruit up to 3 full-time posts on a secondment basis (one year):
Young Persons’ Community Partner (x2) Details of role here.
Pan Disability Community Partner (x1) Details of role here.
The Young Persons’ roles will involve working directly with customers, the Pan Disability role will work with staff and partners.
Posts will be based in Ayr, although there may be flexibility in location, but there will be a requirement to work across the District.
For an informal chat, please contact Mary-Theresa Collins at
email@example.com (07824 694363)
Closing date: 8 December 2017
Wide Horizons: Working in Social Enterprise
Mon, 29 Jan 2018
2.2. Finding and Understanding Framework Opportunities – Dumfries
Tue, 20 Mar 2018
Business Gateway Dumfries - Provincial House, 11 Buccleuch Street, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, DG1 2AT
Award in Leadership
Wed, 21 Mar 2018
Muir of Ord Hub