Glasgow Social Work Framework will soon be published
by Neil Young, P4P Coordinator
3 months ago
Glasgow City Council will soon be tendering its Social Work Framework. The range of services included under the Framework will include:
- Care and Support - with sub-categories including Adults with Mental Health Difficulties; Adults with Learning Disabilities or Physical Disabilities; Older People (65+); Children Affected by Disabilities (0-19).
- Technology Enabled Care and Support
- Day Opportunities and Employability Supports - Building Based
- Day Opportunities and Employability Supports - Community Based
- Short Breaks (Respite) - Building Based
- Short Breaks (Respite) - Community Based
It is anticipated that the tender will be published early June 2018. Organisations must have at least 2 years' experience in the relevant category they will be bidding for and Care Inspectorate Registrations must already be in place. It is anticipated that all rates will be fixed until April 2020 and that following this, a percentage uplift may be considered annually.
The Framework will run for at least 5 years and the council will also have the option to extend contracts for up to 2 years.
You can find out more at https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/show/Search_View.aspx?id=MAY318423.
If you require support to bid for a place on the Framework please contact the Partnership for Procurement (P4P) team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 280 2560.
WEBINAR - Consortia Models
Fri, 24 Aug 2018
Skype Online Meeting
Leading Adult Social Care Reform through Collaboration
Thu, 30 Aug 2018
City of Edinburgh Methodist Church, 25 Nicolson Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9BX
Future Contract Opportunities for the Third Sector – P4P Roadshow Ayrshire
Tue, 04 Sep 2018
The Gailes Hotel, Marine Drive, Irvine, KA11 5AE