Glasgow City Council will soon be tendering its Social Work
Framework. The range of services included under the Framework will include:
- Care and Support – with sub-categories including Adults
with Mental Health Difficulties; Adults with Learning Disabilities or
Physical Disabilities; Older People (65+); Children Affected by
- Technology Enabled Care and Support
- Day Opportunities and Employability Supports – Building
- Day Opportunities and Employability Supports –
- Short Breaks (Respite) – Building Based
- Short Breaks (Respite) – Community Based
It is anticipated that the tender will be published early June
2018. Organisations must have at least 2 years’ experience in the relevant
category they will be bidding for and Care Inspectorate Registrations must
already be in place. It is anticipated that all rates will be fixed until April
2020 and that following this, a percentage uplift may be considered annually.
The Framework will run for at least 5 years and the council will
also have the option to extend contracts for up to 2 years.
You can find out more at https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/show/Search_View.aspx?id=MAY318423.
If you require support to bid for a place on the Framework please contact the
Partnership for Procurement (P4P) team on email@example.com
or 0141 280 2560.