The P4P team is delivering a webinar on Consortia Models on Friday 24th August at 11am.
By the end of the session you should understand:
– The different consortia models you can use to bid for public contracts
– The pros and cons of each model
– The steps for setting up each type of consortium
– Examples of existing consortia using different models
– What support is available.
The session will be interactive and provide you with an opportunity to ask questions.
The webinar should last approx. approx 30 minutes followed by a 15 minute Q&A. A recording will be made available through the P4P YouTube page and the slides will be sent to all attendees afterwards.
If you would like to sign up please email email@example.com and we will send you an Outlook invitation to the webinar with joining instructions. Alternatively you can sign up through Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/webinar-consortia-models-tickets-47844091967