Annual Conference – 30th April 2019
The SUSE Annual Conference is your opportunity to come together with colleagues in the sector and shape the agenda as we move forward.
SUSE: Shaping the Future
- The Disability Employment Gap Action Plan: the challenges and opportunities arising from a Fairer Scotland for Disabled People.
- The first year of Fair Start – perspectives from providers and jobseekers.
- The future of employability services in Scotland – what will it mean for disabled jobseekers and SUSE members?
- Fair Chance – reporting on SUSE’s digital recruitment project.
- Accessible messaging – expert advice on websites and social media.
We look forward to welcoming you to SUSE conference at the Crowne Plaza in Glasgow. The full conference programme will be published on the SUSE website in early March. We are inviting colleagues who wish to present a workshop on the day to contact us by the end of February.
Please book your ticket now or if you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly email@example.com