Learn how to make the most of your feedback at this Level 3 (Advanced) workshop
This workshop for experienced suppliers will explain your rights as a bidder and how you can learn from successful and unsuccessful bids.
- Asking questions of the buyer
- Standstill notice
- FOI requests
- Commercial confidentiality/trade secrets protection
- Raising a challenge
This event is suitable for you if:
- You have a very good understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 and 2 or have equivalent experience)
- You have bid for a public sector contract on more than 1 occasion
- You want to understand the course of redress
Registration from 9.00am
Book your place here.