Introduction to Tendering takes you through the tender process from start to finish. From finding contracts, responding to opportunities, the selection stage, award criteria and debriefing, this comprehensive beginner-level course will tell you everything you need to start bidding for public contracts.
- Using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)
- Participating in a Quick Quote
- Contract thresholds values
- Tender procedures and processes
- Bid/no bid process
- European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) [previously PQQ]
This event is suitable for you if:
- You are new to bidding
- You want to understand the tender process and what documents you will need
- You want to understand how to complete the ESPD
Registration from 9.30am
Please note this course will take place in the Diamond Jubilee Room
You can register to attend here.