P4P is a Scottish Government-funded project which supports Scottish social enterprises and the wider third sector with developing new partnerships, whether for bidding for contracts/funding collaboratively, or simply joint project delivery. The aim of this is to increase the long-term sustainability of the third sector.
If you’re interested in learning more about how collaboration could help you to grow your social enterprise, or achieve your social or charitable aims and objectives, this interactive Introduction to Collaboration online workshop is a great place to start.
The workshop will last approx. 2 hours and by the end of it you will better understand:
- Benefits and challenges of collaboration
- Why you should consider jointly tendering for public contracts
- Basics of public procurement regulations/systems
- Different consortium models and how these differ for shorter and longer term projects
- Case studies of existing successful partnerships
- Fully funded and consultancy support available.
Spaces are limited – so book now to reserve a place. The registration link is https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-collaboration-workshop-tickets-152992860765?keep_tld=1