This one day introductory course is designed to give attendees an overview of the public sector procurement process.
Who should attend?
This one day workshop is aimed at third sector organisations with little or no knowledge of public sector tendering and who want to understand the principles and processes involved.
Participants will gain an understanding of public sector procurement and the tendering process, specifically:
- Understanding the terminology
- Where to find opportunities – including an overview of Public Contracts Scotland
- Legal considerations and the rules surrounding tendering
- How to get ready to tender
- How buyers evaluate bids
- Top Tips for writing a good tender