Looking to grow your organisation? Have you considered tendering for contracts? Whether you are tendering for the first time or looking to improve your rate of success, the P4P team can provide tailored one-to-one support.
- Research to identify potential procurement opportunities, or potential partner organisations.
- Developing a ‘bid library’, a collection of documents and template responses that you can use as a starting point when writing a tender.
- Training on how to use Public Contracts Scotland.
- Reviewing your existing processes for identifying and responding to tender opportunities, including suggestions for improvement.
- Support to plan writing your bid, and template tender submission documents.
- Advice on completing the European Single Procurement Document (ESPD).
- Reviewing tender submissions, providing you with comments and suggested amendments.
- Reviewing previous tender submissions.
- Support with gathering feedback from tender submissions.
[bs_lead]By forming a new partnership or consortium, groups of third sector organisations can and win contracts, making it easier to compete rather than going it alone.[/bs_lead]
Additional benefits of collaboration can include: delivering efficiencies or reducing costs through shared infrastructure, a stronger united voice, improving coordination of services and better outcomes for clients.
P4P support to develop a new partnership or consortium includes:
- A bespoke project plan based on the P4P Collaboration Toolkit.
- Facilitating initial partnership meetings, and attendance at further meetings if required.
- Support to compile a Memorandum of Understanding or Partnership Agreement.
- Market assessment to scope out potential tendering or funding opportunities.
- Exploring the range of consortia models you could use for your consortium.
- Support to become ‘tender ready’ and with developing a bidding strategy.
- Excel Dashboard and Report based on your response to the P4P Collaboration Toolkit online survey.
- Collaboration workshops.