- Research to identify potential procurement opportunities, or potential partner organisations.
- Developing a ‘bid library’, a collection of documents and template responses that you can use as a starting point when writing a tender.
- Training on how to use Public Contracts Scotland.
- Reviewing your existing processes for identifying and responding to tender opportunities, including suggestions for improvement.
- Support to plan writing your bid, and template tender submission documents.
- Advice on completing the European Single Procurement Document (ESPD).
- Reviewing tender submissions, providing you with comments and suggested amendments.
- Reviewing previous tender submissions.
- Support with gathering feedback from tender submissions.
Additional benefits of collaboration can include: delivering efficiencies or reducing costs through shared infrastructure, a stronger united voice, improving coordination of services and better outcomes for clients.
P4P support to develop a new partnership or consortium includes:
- A bespoke project plan based on the P4P Collaboration Toolkit.
- Facilitating initial partnership meetings, and attendance at further meetings if required.
- Support to compile a Memorandum of Understanding or Partnership Agreement.
- Market assessment to scope out potential tendering or funding opportunities.
- Exploring the range of consortia models you could use for your consortium.
- Support to become ‘tender ready’ and with developing a bidding strategy.
- Excel Dashboard and Report based on your response to the P4P Collaboration Toolkit online survey.
- Collaboration workshops.